• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ essential topics for finance

I am doing C++ book by Joshi. Will that be enough for C++ coding practice for finance interviews apart from reading some FAQ books, 50 ways book by Meyer?
Could somebody list the bare minimum C++ items I ought to know to be prepared for an interview?

As well as MJ's book which is very specific for derivative pricing analytics, I would suggest

Learning the language :
C++ Primer : by Stanley B. Lippman, Josée Lajoie
Amazon.com: C++ Primer (4th Edition): Stanley B. Lippman, Jose Lajoie, Barbara E. Moo: Books

Learning how to use the language (Beginner) :
Effective C++ : Scott Meyers
More Effective C++ : Scott Meyers
Effective STL : Scott Meyers
C++ FAQs : Cline, Lomow & Girou
Amazon.com: C++ FAQs (2nd Edition): Marshall P. Cline, Greg Lomow, Mike Girou: Books

Learning how to use the language (Intermediate) :
Exceptional C++ : Herb Sutter
More Exceptional C++ : Herb Sutter
+ anything else you can get your hands on by Sutter, the guy's a God in C++ :)

I also suggest C++ in a Nutshell as an essential reference.

Also you should be comfortable with at least the smart pointer library in Boost.

Back