• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Chicago MSFM - Singapore program

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone who has chosen the Singapore option for UChicago's MSFM has heard anything. I had applied and my supporting documents were delivered on 12/31/2010, but I am still waiting for the decision.

One interesting thing that happened to me was that I received an email on 04/12/2011 saying I need to send in my documents since decisions are being made on a rolling basis and acceptance letters are being sent out as decisions are made. When I asked them to confirm that they had my documents, they said they had everything they need. I haven't heard from them since. So I am now wondering if the "rolling decision" thing they mentioned in the email is actually true or was it just to get me to send my documents quickly and the decisions are only supposed to be made by July 15th.

Anyone else have this happen to you?

HS

Back