• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Claremont- MFE Career Placement Services

Somebody I know, who just interviewed with Claremont told me that only 25% of domestic students found jobs before graduating. Can anyone confirm this statistic? Is the economy that bad or is Claremont's location and placement services sub par?

Do a search on Linkedin and find out where the domestic students and international students from Claremont are working. That should give you a good idea of the job placement. It will be very helpful if you post your research findings over here.

We hosted a chat with CGU MFE program last month. You can see a transcript of the chat here
Jason is their career service guy so you should reach out to him to see if he can provide any up to date info.
we have a few current students and alum of the program posting here so you may want to reach out to them as well.
Do thorough research, get input from all side, consider all the pro/con and make an informed decision
Student review https://www.quantnet.com/review-cgu-mfe-program/
[wiki]cgu-mfe[/wiki]

Claremont is #20 on the ranking MFE programs but their tuition fee is higher than CMU! Their up side is that they offer fellowship for competitive applicants, I am not surprise their application pools is declining because they do not seems to be attractive enough to very strong candidates

We hosted a chat with CGU MFE program last month. You can see a transcript of the chat here
Jason is their career service guy so you should reach out to him to see if he can provide any up to date info.
we have a few current students and alum of the program posting here so you may want to reach out to them as well.
Do thorough research, get input from all side, consider all the pro/con and make an informed decision
Student review https://www.quantnet.com/review-cgu-mfe-program/
[wiki]cgu-mfe[/wiki]

Is there any way I can get a transcript of that chat now?

Back