• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
Carnegie Mellon University - MS in Computational Finance

CMU MSCF CMU MSCF Admission results

Just got my interview invitaion, but not too many interview slots remaining, only slots are for Feb 8th and Feb 9th
Just FYI, I got the email saying my application was complete on Dec 20th which is pretty early, so I believe the interview invitations are not sent out in any particular order

Just got my interview invitaion, but not too many interview slots remaining, only slots are for Feb 8th and Feb 9th
When you say "only these slots are remaining", do you mean you were offered only these? or that pretty much everyone who will be interviewed, will be interviewed in these slots?

When you say "only these slots are remaining", do you mean you were offered only these? or that pretty much everyone who will be interviewed, will be interviewed in these slots?
I think it means the former. Only those slots of interviews will be available for to him/her.

Hi, any updates on this? I can't see updates on tracker as well for the interviews. I had received the "under review" email on Jan 8.

Hey guys,

Did anyone else receive interview invites after 2/8/22? And also of anyone in your acquaintance got one maybe?

Just received interview invite too. Thinking whether it is worth the time after having received other offers.

Hi, I am a bit confused with this time's admission process. I applied to CMU MSCF in 2018 Dec as well and got one interview. At that time I had no Quant Finance experience and a couple of irrelevant recommendations (not related to Quants). This time I was so confident about my prospects as I have over 3 years experience in Quant Finance (pricing model risk) along with glowing and relevant professional recommendations. I didn't even get an interview this time. What changed over the course of 3-4 years?

They say the result is coming out on 4th March. Maybe all the interview invitation was finished last week.

Back