• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF CMU Round 3 Interview Invitation

Anyone know that the interview invites sent out via email or phone call?

Just finished with the interview. I do not know how it went. The interviewer definetely was an interesting person.

paul,

feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to discuss your interview or the program. i'm sure you did fine.

The system should automatically email you when a decision is made. "Congratulations, you are admitted to CMU MSCF". That would be so much easier.

I think you do get an email when the decision is available (at least I got one)... they just add a little suspense by making you go to the website to see the decision...
I got rejected, btw... :(

I am a newbie who always view this forum and thanks quantnet, I got ad from cmu around 2:50pm this afternoon, an email sent from Gwen and subject is "exciting news...", in the email there is a link to tepper website and on that page is a flash show some envelop opened say I am in, and after flash played, there is link "next step" , on that page , you can go applyyouself website, after login, scroll all the way down, there is "decision status" which contain an official ad letter.

Back