• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia FE course on Coursera

Can anybody who has taken their course recently share their experience in terms of actual time needed to complete this course successfully? There is a session starting on the 28th Oct and I was hoping to get some feedback. The course is now called FE&RM Part I. Not too sure if it was the same earlier but it seems to me that they might have changed the structure a bit.

Are the lectures videos for the Columbia courses on Coursera same format as those on CVN (Columbia Video Network)? The preview videos on CVN weren't so great because the video quality was low and you can't really see that notes/blackboard/whiteboard. The UW courses on Coursera are very nice to watch, anyone know if this is the same with the Columbia courses?

Back