• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MAFN Columbia MAFN

did the portal status change as well?
The email says that there is an update which is reflected on the portal. I didn't check the portal before I got the update email, so I don't know if the portal changes with a decision entered. The last time I checked was 1-2 weeks ago, and no changes at that time.

The email says that there is an update which is reflected on the portal. I didn't check the portal before I got the update email, so I don't know if the portal changes with a decision entered. The last time I checked was 1-2 weeks ago, and no changes at that time.
thank you!

As I know, one person who got waitlisted on 29 March got accepted today.
yeah, I noticed that some people received offers today. The offers come from both the waitlist and straight from the application pool. The offer from the latest waitlist is March 28th from what I saw. The waitlist goes pretty quick, as fast as 1.5 weeks.

The deadline deposit for this batch is Apr.24
So maybe the next batch will be after this date

The deadline deposit for this batch is Apr.24
So maybe the next batch will be after this date
I think next batch of offers will be for people who got waitlisted. If I still get no waitlisted, should I take it as a silent rejection.

I think next batch of offers will be for people who got waitlisted. If I still get no waitlisted, should I take it as a silent rejection.
Why do you say that? The last batch was a mix of students from WL and the application pool.

Is the program sending rejections already? Or everyone who didn't get an offer was moved to the waitlist?
I share the same concern. It's been three months without an answer so I don't know if it is a silent rejection or not. Have anyone ever been rejected from the program this year?

Back