• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
Columbia University - Masters in Financial Engineering

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE admissions results

• Thread starter Thread starter Vixus
  • Start date Start date
same here I just found out about the question tab thing. Got my interview late last week, I am not sure about their admission process, some people got admitted the same day they got interview ?!

Congrats guys for the offer !!
My interview was done by an MSOR candidate. Hopes are glim for MFE now. Guess they will redirect me to MSOR.

Even i have the same question but i have already been accepted to the MFE program. Guess it's a system error or something.
saw this and figured id look again after i got a lil freaked out yesteday when i got the question about other prgrms (which i said no to since ive gotten in elsewhere already) and viola i had an offer waiting!! got in and they still havent emailed me.

id check often if i were people. i know ive been checking a lot

saw this and figured id look again after i got a lil freaked out yesteday when i got the question about other prgrms (which i said no to since ive gotten in elsewhere already) and viola i had an offer waiting!! got in and they still havent emailed me.

when did you get the offer?

I mean how long do you have to wait after you submit the answer?

To accept /decline...till march 5,which we all know is before the mit decisions come out

oh i mean when did you get the offer after you answered that question about alternative program
well i answered the q yesterday morning and as of last niggt there was no offer. then at aabout 915 this morn i logged in and saw the offer.

Yup a notice to log into my online app. Then the acceptance letter was under the offer tab
strange ii never got the email to log in. may have beat the system by seeing the offer. idk

Hi all, new here. Congrats to all that got in already. I got an email request today for the interview, but no "interview" tab. Did this happen to anyone?

Noticed that I have the same question on my app even though I've accepted an offer. I wouldn't rule out admission just because you have it.

Huge bummer on the offer deadline. Now I'm leaning towards denying if only on the prospect of offers from other programs.

Back