• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Compile Errors != Linker Errors, BTW why do I get Linker errors?

Dear DD,
I am having difficulties to compile and execute your program ExcelHelloWorld, could you please update the import directives

This is my environment
Windows10 + MS Visual Studio Community 2015
Out of curiosity, from where did you download this (outdated) ExcelHelloWorld program?

Last edited:
I would like concrete questions and feedback please. I can't help if you don't tell me if you have carried out my earlier advice.
At the beginning of a class an MIT teacher wrote in the upper right corner of the blackboard: "there are no silly questions but lazy ones". You are right ! I should do the rest of the homework by myself

Useful technique for named variables using Boost Parameter library

C++:
OptionData myOption((OptionParams::strike = 100.0, OptionParams::expiration = 1.0, OptionParams::volatility = 0.2,
                        OptionParams::dividend = 0.03, OptionParams::optionType = 1, OptionParams::interestRate = 0.06));

Back