• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Comprehensive Study of MFE / Quant Finance Programs

Folks, I am embarking on a comprehensive review of MFE / Quant Finance programs, and I will be reaching out to you to "crowd source" some of my research.

Last December, I did a paper for the Dean of Baruch on MS in Risk programs in the United States. There are about 60 of these and I reviewed location, cost, course load and curricula. That paper is attached. It's 30 pages and takes what I believe to be a reasonably rigorous approach to the topic

I now want to do this for MFE / Quant Finance programs. There are many more of these, perhaps hundreds. I have engaged two grad students from Baruch to help me. Where I will need the assistance of the good people of QuantNet is in a) making sure my inventory of programs is complete, b) helping me understand the structure of these programs, and c) adjudicating the nature of certain courses (e.g. Is a quant risk management methods course a risk management course or a quant methods course?)

I'd love to hear your ideas on this. Take a look at the attached paper to see my general approach. If you have topics you wan explored, let me know.

Attachments

• MS Risk Programs.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 104
i can help you with things related to columbia mfe though the program has evolved from mostly sell side training when i was a student to more data science driven at its current state

Back