• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE 2021

Will they continue to send out admissions in March? From last year’s tracker, it seems that most of offers were sent out in February.

Does anyone have any update? I haven't received any update since the video interview, no offer, no rejection, no waitlist

Hello everyone,

I am only left with cornell as my final choice and I'm WaitListed here. Please can anyone let me know what are the chances of conversion or any other WL candidates have gotten their admits yet? I've really been anxious about the results for the past 2 weeks as this is my last hope. Please do let me know if anyone hears anything about the WL at cornell.

Thank you in advance

Hello everyone,

I am only left with cornell as my final choice and I'm WaitListed here. Please can anyone let me know what are the chances of conversion or any other WL candidates have gotten their admits yet? I've really been anxious about the results for the past 2 weeks as this is my last hope. Please do let me know if anyone hears anything about the WL at cornell.

Thank you in advance
Same here. Have you contacted them regarding the WL status?

I had mailed them about this 3-4 days back during the weekend. No reply, yet. Did you?
Oooo... Just got rejected a few minutes ago. I didn't contact them, except for a love letter sent in February. Good luck with you.

Back