• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF Courant Math Finance Admissions Update

Just wanted to let you all know what's going on:

1) As you can already tell, we didn't successfully make all of our decisions by March 15. We will be sending out decisions as quickly as we can. The target date is the end of March, but it may go a little beyond that.

2) If you are admitted into a competing program but would prefer our program, please send an email to mathfinapp@cims.nyu.edu with the other program's admissions letter, including the deadline by which you have to respond, attached.

3) We are in fact still willing to accept late applications. If you are still interested, please apply as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or send an email to mathfinapp@cims.nyu.edu.

No matter which program you choose, good luck to you all!

Hello. If I send a competing offer to you,does that mean it will enhance my probability of getting into your program or facilitating your decision process?

What is a competing program? Is the CFRM program of Washington a competing program? Or let's say the top 10 programs in QuantNet ranking.

What @chintanpatel said is right. We will look at your application and respond before the other program's deadline with our decision. The other offer otherwise has no impact on our evaluation of your application.

Hi, I am still waiting for the decision. Is there an expected deadline for the result to be released?

Back