• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Currency Analyst Intern at Forex Signs, Inc.

Hi,
I was just invited to join an Currency Analyst internship program at Forex Signs, Inc.
Is there anyone who is also invited or knows this company well? It's the company in Wall Street. I plan to work as an intern during the summer and will start my grad studies at most likely Columbia. But according to the email that I received, the program starts from next week. I will ask them if i can start from june but i'm afraid they would cancel the invitation if i can't start next week. Any advice would be helpful!
Thank you.

Scam forex signs fsi

Stay away from their "Trader Trainee" program, its a total scam. They are essentially white labeling chop shop. They entice young people to trade, open accounts and force them to fail. FSI has no full time traders - all the scammers you see there - Musai - Sedho - Ivy and especially Edward are a bunch of liers and need to find a real full time jobs. None of them have any real experience in trading at banks or hedge funds. None of them know how to really trade in the FX markets. Ask for trading records if they blabber on about gains. And dont believe thier hype about having offices in overseas. Asian scammers can pull anything off..

I just received this via email. No company can tell me what i should or should not delete on my site. If there is legitimate cause for concern, please have your lawyers mail a letter to our office. We will use our discretion in a case by case basis.
Hello:
Please delete Currency Analyst Intern at Forex Signs, Inc. - Forum | Quant Network

Slurpy user name for us to send affiliating nov, Inc. Of malicious attacks, the company in China with 400 square meters office area, 80 employee affiliating nov, Inc. Is a futures association members (0379446 number), Slurpy NFA posts within this company in USA says no office is suing overseas, this company has offices in Beijing, China, which is relevant principals, whether in the USA Perry Li and the overseas traders to recruit for the company, this is a win-win traders.

Please delete posts, Slurpy malicious attacks. Thank you

Affiliating nov, Inc. Perry Li representative office in Beijing

Tel. :
86-10-5 9795380-707
Fax. :
86-10-8 5181394
":
Beijing dongcheng district
East chang 1 Oriental plaza w3 1002
E-mail:
fsius@forexsigns.com

the company's representative can easily sign up and rebut his points.
True. However, at the level of English they seem to process, that may be quite difficult to do...

Back