• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

DEA??

so that you know, in US, DEA stands for "Drug Enforcement Administration".

If you want to go to Asia, go to the US or UK !
They don't care about other programs.

Laure Elie Program that you are talking about is a very good program, mathematically heavy and well known in London. But you will be in competition with other French who did Laure Elie, El karoui, etc. + an engineering school. You won't have the engineering network that they have, so you will find it a little bit harder than them to land on a good job.

Anyway, the education in France is almost free, so I don't think that a scholarship is necessary. But the choice is yours...

Yeah, I take the schoolarship for student life.
It offers me 740 E per month. What about the oppotunity to apply PhD program in France and others?

I am told that in France the best universities for Mathematics are Paris VI (Pierre & Marie Curie) and Paris XI (Paris-Sud)

I am told that in France the best universities for Mathematics are Paris VI (Pierre & Marie Curie) and Paris XI (Paris-Sud)

These are actually the best universities but Laure Elie is one of the best programs. I think that @cvh should go for it.

thanks for your helps. I've just decided to take it. In math, I think i can handle, but my knowledge in finance and programing is pour.
How can i improve them.

thanks for your helps. I've just decided to take it. In math, I think i can handle, but my knowledge in finance and programing is pour.
How can i improve them.

Read :) ! I don't really know what language your are going to use at Paris 7 but try to find some introductory book with a lot of exercices to practice.

For example, in C++ you can find easily books covering everything from memory allocation to threads and templates like this book : C++ How to Program from Paul & Harvey Deitel.

so that you know, in US, DEA stands for "Drug Enforcement Administration".
Ahahahaha... funnily enough, the only reason I looked at this post was because I wondered how on earth the DEA (drug enforcement agency) would relate to a quant forum ;)

Back