• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Does anyone know the Chicago FINM25000 91 summer session

I have just received the offer from Chicago summer session FINM 25000 91- Quantitive Portfolio Management and Algorithmic Trading.

Does anyone know about this session? For example, course content, workload or anything else.

Do you think this course is worth going to and will it help with the application?

Hope for the evaluation~

What year of school are you, and what else will you be doing this summer?

It's a fine program, though I can't find the cost. If you're looking to take courses, the C++ course from this website is going to be far better. But if you don't have an internship theres no reason you can't do both.

What year of school are you, and what else will you be doing this summer?
It's a fine program, thought I can't find the cost. If you're looking to take courses, the C++ course from this website is going to be far better. But if you don't have an internship theres no reason you can't do both.
Fine, thank you. I am a Year 3 student actually. Maybe I will have an internship this summer.

Back