• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Does someone know cheap FIX engine?

Hello,

Could someone recommend cheap FIX engine for Linux, please. Ideally it should be written in C/C++ and support SSL. Otherwise, it can be written in Java.

I am trying to use QuickFIX right now but it goes very slow. QuickFIX does not have documentation and public support is pretty much nonexistent. The only option is to go through the source code but it's taking too much of my time.

Thank you!

I have to add I saw the products that I could google but they are all make you fill out questionnaires to email you pricing.

I have a friend who develop his whole app using QuickFIX.

QuickFIX - no doc, no support, bugs, right now it drops first Logon message and re-sends another one for no apparent reason... Yes, if I had a lot of time on my hands I would be happy with it.

Back