• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Econometric course for prospect financial engineering student?

I'm a sophomore in an undergraduate business school. For some reasons, my courses are a bit packed. I've decided to apply to master in financial engineering programs so that besides tons of graduate requirement courses I have to take, most of the courses I plan to take are finance, math, stats and some economics. With that being said, there's not much room for economic classes. Now, I'm just wondering if I need to take econometrics. If I don't take it, my life will be a lot easier in terms of school work. But, if it's very important to financial engineering, I'll squeeze it into my schedule and do well in it no matter what. Any advice is appreciated!

Back