• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

eligibility for MFE

rahul malkan

MALKIX
Sir,
I am from India. I have completed my BMS(Bachelor In Management Studies) with Finance as a major subject aong with econometrics from Mumbai University. I have been working as a Derivatives Analyst & Derivatives trader in Alternatives Investment & Trading and Principal Investments group of Indias leading investment banking & Security services firm. It involved

I am looking forward to Masters In Financial Engineering in Fall 2009. I have couple of doubts:
  • I have one semester in Statistics & one semester of econometrics which involves applying statistics to economics.
  • I have one semester in Linear Programming
  • I have done Linear Algebra, differential & integral calculus in my college but not in my BMS programme.
  • My course has covered PRogramming language C & C++
  • I have a GPA of 3.3
Will I be eligible for the course. Can you give me directions as to in which areas should I work towards as I have atlest a year to apply.

Can I take online refresher course of Baruch although I am not enrolled.

Please do help me out.

Thank You

search the forum and you will get some idea of what to cover in your study.

Back