• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Financial Engineering Phd

Pig

I will be graduating in master of computer science this fall semester.

I would like to apply for financial engineering phd in US.
How likely it is for me to get accepted into this program?
In my master, I took courses related to computer science (not that much related to Financial Engineering). But I do like maths a lot.

Which website would have financial engineering phd ranking?

Thanks. :)

Pig,

You will have to elaborate lot more on your profile for someone to be able to help you.

There is nothing much to elaborate. My master of computer science is just a normal one.

I just would like to get into Financial Engineering phd for a normal or average school. No need top school.

I understand that if I get into one, I will need to take basic courses to adjust my Financial Engineering basic knowledge. That's ok with me.

But the most difficult thing is that it's really difficult for me to get accepted.

Note that there aren't many Ph.D programs which specifically designate their degree as "Financial Engineering."

To find broader Ph.D. programs in which you could choose to specialize in this field, you might want to look at programs in Operations Research, for example.

Back