• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE Fordham MSQF VS Rutgers MSMF VS WUSTL MSQF

Which school

• Fordham

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Rutgers

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Wustl

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got admitted by these programs and wanted to make a choice. Every school has its pros and cons and they seem at a same tier. Which program is worth going if I want relatively rigorous courses and decent employment rate (not necessarily the big names or buyside, mid-size funds or small-size funds just for accumulating experiences)

Hey open the door!!! Can I ask which school you chose . I'm very much in the same dilemma.

Hey open the door!!! Can I ask which school you chose . I'm very much in the same dilemma.
Sorry for the late reply. I am still hesitating because Fordham's ex-director Blackburn has left the program. I am still researching the placement. What is your final decision?

I think it's Fordham for me. I think there machine learning path is way more admirable. But let me know what you find out

I think it's Fordham for me. I think there machine learning path is way more admirable. But let me know what you find out
I found Rutgers offers cross-registration with Princeton as well as Data Science certificate. I have posted a thread on QN about the pointviews toward this cross-registration and look forward to any useful replies. Since these two program, honestly, are not top tier, I may weigh more on the costs of the program.

I found Rutgers offers cross-registration with Princeton as well as Data Science certificate. I have posted a thread on QN about the pointviews toward this cross-registration and look forward to any useful replies. Since these two program, honestly, are not top tier, I may weigh more on the costs of the program.
The cross registration is quite tempting to be honest. Find out more because if they do it’ll be a great way to get networking and experience with the students at a top school.

Right that sounds great if it's for this program ... I'm anyhow already registered for fordham

Hey, wondering about Rutgers MQF vs Fordham MSQF vs Stevens MFE...which do you guys recommend? Also in the quant trading path...any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Back