• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Fordham MSQF Fordham QF ad/come WeChat group

Hello, I am currently managing the WeChat group of MSQF admitted and will-come (who accepted the offer or deposited) students.

I am also a member of the WeChat group of MSQF admitted students (including if you got the offer but not yet deposited or decided; observation this year is that more than 55% of admitted students will come).

Please use WeChat to scan the following QR code picture (in the attachment) to add me, so I will add you to the group(s) if you qualify described above.

Please let me know if there are any questions, and you can message directly to my account here. Thanks!

Attachments

• Pasted Graphic.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
If the attachment/picture in the above post looks not available, please add one of my WeChat accounts: aaronniu123 (this can be inconvenient since it's not the same account, but thanks anyway!)

Last edited:
Back