• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Going to be blogging the Udacity courses

So for those who don't know, Sebadasstian Thrun started a new company to offer free, high-quality education thanks to the economics of the internet. While they aren't quant finance courses, they are nevertheless tech-based and hopefully interesting. So, I've decided to blog the courses because it provides me enjoyment.

First post:

http://ilyaquant.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/udacity-cs-101cs-373-unit-1-reactions/

Registration ends Feb 27th, so if you feel like learning to program a search engine or a self-driving car...sign up!

Do you any other source like this where I can learn some quant/finance related stuff?

Do you any other source like this where I can learn some quant/finance related stuff?

LOL! I WISH there were a place like this for quant/finance stuff. Imagine just how much our financial literacy would increase if so many people understood even the slightest bit of what was going on with all of those esoteric instruments!

Back