• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

GRE326 What programs can I apply?

I currently got a GRE score of 326 with V159 and Q167. I was thinking if my Quant score is a bit lower than the standard of my target schools ( CU, CMU or NYU). If so, what schools are good for me to apply for? I’m now an undergraduate student majoring in Statistics with GPA3.94, 2-3 internships regarding data analysis, and 1 research experience.

Last edited:
You can check out the tracker tab to see people's academic and internship background (including GRE scores) and where they got admitted. In my opinion, GRE of 325 is average (btw, 158+167 = 325), my GRE is 324 (157, 167) and got admitted to CMU, rejected by CU.

You can check out the tracker tab to see people's academic and internship background (including GRE scores) and where they got admitted. In my opinion, GRE of 325 is average (btw, 158+167 = 325), my GRE is 324 (157, 167) and got admitted to CMU, rejected by CU.
Thank you very much for your advice! But could you tell me where to find the tracker tab? I’ll check it out. And I just realized that I wrote the wrong score. I got 159 for the verbal part instead of 158.

Back