• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Greeks

My initial input is european call option K=30, r = 0.06, sigma = 0.3. The spot price range from 1 to 100, 0.5 a tick.
Below is the greeks I get for different spot prices at different maturity.

[FONT=&quot]I cannot upload the pic. So I attach the file.
[/FONT]

Attachments

• greek.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Greeks.xls
    124.5 KB · Views: 42
Hi.
I have taken the initial inputs similar to what muting has taken. Attached is my output for the variation of all the greeks with the spot price.

Sandeep

Attachments

• Greeks_Sandeep.xls
    325.5 KB · Views: 18
question

Hi.
I have taken the initial inputs similar to what muting has taken. Attached is my output for the variation of all the greeks with the strike price.

Sandeep

Sandy:

One question:

Why do you write Strike price K on your x-axis? The x-axis should be the spot price.

Muting

Hello Everyone..
I have taken the initial values same as Muting/Sandy. Values can be changed in the worksheet itself to see the variation in the Greeks..

-
Anshul.

Attachments

• Greeks_Anshul.xls
    652 KB · Views: 24
Put Options too..

The files posted here have graphs only for the Call Options. We also need to make the corresponding graphs for the Put Options.

Here are my greeks

Attachments

• Greeks_Vadim.xls
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Back