• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Has anyone got intern offer from Blackrock financial modeling group?

Hello everyone
I am just wondering to know if there is anyone who has got intern offer from Blackrock financial modeling group? I had an interview on Feb 20. But so far I didn't get any further info. I guess I am in waiting list because my classmate has got rejection on this Monday. Is there anyone having same experience?

Ray

I heard of that many students have got offer from this group. I think I will get rejection in next week.

There is some member here who works for Blackrock modeling group but as far as their internship program, it isn't on the list of well known places to do quant internship.
I know a few Baruch students will be doing this summer internship at UBS, JPM, SocGen in NYC and Tokyo but most will be in NYC.

I am in Canada therefore those banks you mention did not come to our campus to take the interviews. The location is very important! Thank you for your reply!

Back