• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Has anyone received Georgia Tech Spring QCF Spring'24 admission results

Hi! I interviewed for Georgia Tech QCF Spring'24 a while back, and was told that admission results should have been out by now but I still haven't heard any news. Feeling really anxious so I'm asking if anyone has heard back!

I had an interview in mid july and still dont have answer. On last admission Q&A they told that they have obligation to give an answer before Oct 15 but since the Fall cohort started, they wasn't able to give answer in the beginning of September. I would assume that now they will focus on admissions and will start sending answers soon

Similar here. Had interview at end of July and was told the timeline should be 4-8 weeks aka 1 or 2 months away from XX date which I assume is Sept.1st
I had an interview in mid july and still dont have answer. On last admission Q&A they told that they have obligation to give an answer before Oct 15 but since the Fall cohort started, they wasn't able to give answer in the beginning of September. I would assume that now they will focus on admissions and will start sending answers soon

As far as I understand no one yet receive any decision

In the last information session, Laura mentioned that the faculty hadn't started application evaluations. I do not expect to hear anything before the 15th of October.

In the last information session, Laura mentioned that the faculty hadn't started application evaluations. I do not expect to hear anything before the 15th of October.
yeap, but in my understanding October 15 is some kind of (?legal?) deadline on their side?

yeap, but in my understanding October 15 is some kind of (?legal?) deadline on their side?
It is the grad school deadline so they need to follow it very strictly. Hence, I expect results close to this deadline. As per my understanding few interviews are still going on this week, so that might cause delays as well.

One day left guys, Does anyone know if have they started releasing admits?

I see a lot of ppl pretty worry about decisions so it might be useful for quick update in case you missed it : Yesterday they had a call for admission tips and Q&A and they mentioned that decision have to come mid next week max.

Hi! I interviewed for Georgia Tech QCF Spring'24 a while back, and was told that admission results should have been out by now but I still haven't heard any news. Feeling really anxious so I'm asking if anyone has heard back!
Hello, I m applying for Fall 2024,
Can you help me out with what questions did they ask you during the interview?

Hey guys I'm a fall 2023 candidate who had too defer to Spring 2024 due to some personal commitments. Wanted to connect with anyone who is taking up the QCF program in the Spring of 2024. Feel free to dm me and we can connect on WhatsApp

Back