• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Hello Everybody and need suggestion.

Hi All,

How are you guys? I am pretty fine and having fun.

About me, 13 Yr of software developer (C++,JAVA), completed MBA in finance from Santa Clara University,CA last year.Want to switch in quant area. Started looking for entry level position (Paid or unpaid) recently. Thinking of doing MFE from reputed school. Ready to relocate or travel.

Just wanted to say Hi and send me any suggestions if you have any.

Email address: subas11us@yahoo.com

Take care.

Subhash Agrawal

I'm fine and having fun here too.
At first glance, I thought you are 13 year old but already have MBA and know C++
The current market is very tight. Experienced people got layoff, mfe grads couldn't find jobs. You have neither experience nor MFE so it will be a tough sell.
Your C++ exp is useful. You should pick up some books from the master reading list for mfe (in my signature), spend a few months on it then contact the headhunters here for leads. If that doesn't help, then maybe it's time to go back to school. Review your math or take more classes.

Back