• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Homework Submission

Can I submit homework for review if I am taking Level 1 and Level 2 before I actually register? I want to register, but per the thread below, I am taking Level 1 and Level 2 as the free option for now to determine time commitment.
https://www.quantnet.com/threads/time-commitment.23920/#post-170575
@Andy Nguyen
Since you are not officially enrolled, you are not assigned a TA, and thus you can't submit your work for review. But in any case, once you enroll you can submit your work from level 1 and level 2 right away and if the results are not good enough for your expectations and you decide to quit, you can get a full refund if you do so within the first two weeks of your enrollment.

Since you are not officially enrolled, you are not assigned a TA, and thus you can't submit your work for review. But in any case, once you enroll you can submit your work from level 1 and level 2 right away and if the results are not good enough for your expectations and you decide to quit, you can get a full refund if you do so within the first two weeks of your enrollment.
Thanks!

Submit hw error: the upload file is too big. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Submit only the necessary files, all together organized in a zip. See attached.

Attachments

• submit1.png
    submit1.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 81
  • submit2.png
    submit2.png
    23 KB · Views: 69
Hi, just want to make sure I got my understanding right, for each level we start by completing the HW (for Level 1, it starts from 1.3), submit them and take a quiz at the quiz page? So, are the quiz in the lecture videos just for our own research and are not graded?
@APalley

Hi, just want to make sure I got my understanding right, for each level we start by completing the HW (for Level 1, it starts from 1.3), submit them and take a quiz at the quiz page? So, are the quiz in the lecture videos just for our own research and are not graded?
@APalley
Correct. The quizzes on the quiz page are not graded either; they're a learning tool.

Back