• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

How fast can you type?

Lyosha

Psychic in Training
A friend sent me this and I thought it was somewhat interesting.

http://typera.tk

Me:

proof.png

Your score: 472 keys per minute ~ 94 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: Very fast.
Comparison:5% of 36901 registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 95% have a lower or equal result.
You typed:For far more marvelous is the truth than any artists of the past imagineed! Gonna take a ride across the moon. Thank God we were able to buy enough needles and thread and patch it together without major problems. I couldn't possibly fail to disagree with you less. If they had not dared to be obscene, they could never have dared to be great. Kiss an non-smoker; taste the difference. Big business never pays a nickel in taxes, according to Ralph Nader, who represents a big consumer organization that never pays a nickel in taxes. And dropping a barbell he points to the sky, Saying the sun is not yellow, it's chicken. In the stairway of life, you'd best take the elevator. There's nothing to it. I appreciate the fact that this draft was do
Mistakes: imagineed!(imagined!), an(a)

Fairly typical for me but I did stall a few times just trying to get used to it clearing the input after every completed word.

Your score: 236 keys per minute ~ 47 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: Not bad!
Comparison: 51% of 36907 registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 49% have a lower or equal result.
You typed: He talks of peace if it is the only way to live. For my son, Robert, this is proving to be the high-point of his entire life to date. Education is what you get when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. What's wrong, you lose my number? It's indeterminant. The essentials of this affair lay deep under the surface, beyond my reach, and beyond my power of meddling. This historic event becaume the first documented use of core storgae for the saving of registers. The reason wh
Mistakes: indeterminant.(indeterminate.), becaume(became), storgae(storage)
Well done!

Lol! I look down while I type so I'm faster when not reading. Maybe I should start with Mavis again.

Back