• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

How long should I plan for interview process

This will be my first post here, and a rather specific one...I'd appreciate any input :)

I have around 8 months left before graduating from a PhD, the topic was focused on deriving new formula for exotic option pricing and GPGPU implementation. I have 3 papers out, one presentation at the WHPCF last year and I will submit a new workshop paper this year that may get picked...
To say that I had enough decent outputs so far to start thinking about the post graduation part.

My question is then : When should I start posting my resume, connecting with agency, etc. if my graduation is planned for end of March ?

Any suggestions/pointers is welcomed
Thanks.

Back