• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

how to process beta factor in dl model

I have some alpha factor libraries and beta factor libraries. The index storage of the alpha factor is two-dimensional (date, symbol), and the corresponding label is actually the rate of return of the symbol. My beta factor library is one-dimensional (date), and Different bata corresponds to different style labels, such as (size, mom,...), how should I handle the beta factor in the deep learning model, and add the beta factor to the model? I tried splicing the label of beta after the same date, but the effect of the model did not improve.

plz,help me ,thanks very much , I am using my alpha factor library to reproduce this article. The code of this article is open sourced in qlib. I found that the ic is as high as 8%. I hope to add the beta factor into it. The article is

Learning Multiple Stock Trading Patterns with Temporal Routing Adaptor and Optimal Transport​

Back