• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

I-Bank interview

Hello,

As I have mentioned before I am most likely going to be heading to graduate school with the intention of becomming a trader. However I havea couple interviews that I figured were worth exploring.

Having a math/econ/cs background with out too much pure finance, am looking for a text to familiarize my self with the industry. I know there is a lot of business or security valuation done. Can you recommend a good comphrehensive text on the important valuations. Also a general text on the corporate finance, or the industry itself would probably be a good idea.

I would also appreciate any comments on certain topics that I should really know to impress in the interview. Thanks.

Back