• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Interview Question -- Seeking Help

Hi everyone, I have been a silent member of this forum for some time and am posting for the first time. I have recently been invited to an interview where I have been asked the following question:
What do you see as the future direction of teaching and research in finance?
The job (Academia) position though finance related is not purely quantitative per se. I would very much appreciate if I can have your input/suggestions. Having said that please let me clarify that I do not intend to plagiarise and use anyone’s ideas as my own. I only intend to gather varying views, collate/present them (without breaching anyone’s privacy of course) and come up with a few suggestions of my own.
Thanking in advance.... (xchazad)

I have a more general question regarding interviews.

I have some interviews coming for an internship next summer in IB's in HK/Singapore.

How can I prepare for them?

wallstreetoasis.com
mergersandinquisitions.com

Both have extensive material on interviews for IB, though they're pretty informal I think they're informative.
Of course there's always vault.com

Back