• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

master degree

i did mba in finance from pakistan with BBA in finance.Im planing to study in US for getting admission in master. Im perplexed to which degree is suitable for me like cfa, ms in finance,master in business analytics or any other degree which helps me in job market.need advice.

I WANT TO STAY IN THE US AFTER GETTING JOB ,BROTHER

like cfa, ms in finance,master in business analytics

Probably none of these will lead to a work visa unless your master's in finance is from a place like Princeton. Lots of US universities will be happy to take your money and give you a second- or third-rate degree which will lead nowhere.

What bigbadwolf said is the truth. Unless you can get an offer from Princeton, which is nearly impossible for one without extraordinary background, you are the cash cow of the whatever US universities. IT seems to be a much safer option, even though you may not like it.

Probably none of these will lead to a work visa unless your master's in finance is from a place like Princeton. Lots of US universities will be happy to take your money and give you a second- or third-rate degree which will lead nowhere.

Yes, in my opinion, that feels like a description of the program I went to

Back