• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Admission Discussion

Got a call Friday at 4pm US EST. 18mo - will request 1 year deferral but will attend if not granted. GL to everyone.

Got the call at 5:40 PM EST today- while watching youtube and eating Chopt salad. Freaked out a little bit on the call, but I don't think Heidi minded all that much :)

Note: Applied to 18 month program, interviewer was Sue Kline

Got the call at 5:40 PM EST today- while watching youtube and eating Chopt salad. Freaked out a little bit on the call, but I don't think Heidi minded all that much :)

Note: Applied to 18 month program, interviewer was Sue Kline
Lol congrats, fam! (and congrats to everyone else). I reckon I'm toast tbh, so I've already begun the process of detaching.

Hey guys,

I just got the call 20 minutes ago from my interviewer (Laura Maloney), 18-month program. Best of luck to all those still waiting, I know the wait is gruelling.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I just got the call 20 minutes ago from my interviewer (Laura Maloney), 18-month program. Best of luck to all those still waiting, I know the wait is gruelling. I come from a Canadian University Undergrad if that helps.
Thanks for the update - and Congrats :) !

Hey guys,

Congratulations to the already accepted ones! Anyone from Latam has received a call yet? Thx

Anyone interviewed with Heidi and got accepted yet? It probably does not matter who your interviewer was.

Back