• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Interview Invitation Fall 2023

No news on my end, you?
I have a timer every 5 minutes, but still nothing... I'll update you in another 5 if you wish!

Edit: still nothing... what a surprise. Will check again in 5 minutes!

Edit' : careful guys... I'm about to give another update. Keep tight! Edit '' : Yep, still no update. What a bummer.

Last edited:
got a call from Diane at 8:30!

Edit: im in Indiana and the call is from a 617 area code. It’s also my interviewer who called.

Last edited:
Is there anyone got a call from Rachel? I saw nearly 10 reporting geeting a call but none of them from Rachel.

Is there anyone got a call from Rachel? Or does anyone know that someone has received a call from her? I saw around 10 reporting geting a call but none of them from Rachel.

Is there anyone got a call from Rachel? Or does anyone know that someone has received a call from her? I saw around 10 reporting geting a call but none of them from Rachel.
Interesting, seems like they are calls being made after all! Where did you get this info?

PS: to answer your question, there does not seem to be too much relationship between the interviewer and the person making the call :)

Heard from a forum that MFin faculties just had a social event tonight so some calls will be delayed to tmr.

Where have you seen the 10 calls? Want to check for my interviewer

Back