• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MS Marketing, application process

Hi guys, I am new in the forum. Im an international from Italy living in the US from 9 months. I just submitted the application for the MS in marketing at Baruch but I have contradictory information about the requirements. First of all, here are my grades

Gpa 3.32
TOEFL 95 - they require 96
3 years of work experience
GMAT: don't knoe yet, I will take it on Thursday but I don't think I will get a 500.

With those credentials I went to the admission office and they told me to start the application, not caring about my grades because they will look at the whole application.

This morning I receive an email from another employee to whom I asked some information and he told that I would be automatically out because my TOEFL score is 95, not 96, and this made me damn sad.

I don't know how it works here, have you experienced something about that? Do you have any advice?

Thank you

Dude, you are in the wrong forum

oh I'm sorry...can you tell me if there is a forum where to talk about this....?

Not that I'm aware of.

Back