• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MS Phone interview

I recently took MS strats n modeling test and now got a phone interview from Securitized Products Group.
Does anyone know what to expect? Lots of finance/brainteasers?

Thanks a lot Andy for prompt response. I already saw that post. If anyone can give me pointers as to what to expect from a phone interview that would be great. Just want to know how technical can it get so I can accordingly prepare.

Hi, got an interview as well.
Does anyone know what kind of question will be asked

Given that this phone screen is *after* taking a written test I am pretty sure this will be different (and tougher) than the phone screen without taking the test . The questions in glassdoor are much simpler than what was there on the test. It will be a total waste of time for some HR person to ask some canned fin/probability questions in the phone screen.

So it would be great to hear from people who have taken phone screen after having passed the written test. Any information would greatly help us prepare for the interview.

Thanks

I recently took MS strats n modeling test and now got a phone interview from Securitized Products Group.
Does anyone know what to expect? Lots of finance/brainteasers?

hi, I hope you got your position. I am going to take the written test for summer intern. They just tell me that it will be Math, FinMath, and programming. It is really hard to prepare without knowing the difficulty level of the exam. Could you give a clue? It is easier or more difficult than those questions in glassdoor??? Thanks.

Back