• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Nasdaq TotalView ITCH data feed?

I am interested in a (non-professional) subscription to the raw ITCH data feed. Any idea of brokers that resell this?

I found this list, but I'd rather check here first before sending ~100 emails to brokerages.

I actually opened an Interactive Brokers account as they listed TotalView as one of their data subscription services, however, they only return market depth via the API as you request it-- it isn't streaming, and it isn't really the ITCH feed I want.

Hi
Are you at Baruch College? If so we subscribe to the raw ITCH feed and have a few year's of data we can work with. If not, you might try EssezRadez (also known as Trading Physics). Art has most of the major depth of market equity feeds. Let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,

Rich H.

Back