• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE Need help with the second interview with UCB MFE program

I had the first interview about 3weeks ago and just got an invitation to the second interview with Stefanie Montevirgen and Christina Henri. What do they usually ask in the second interview?Are they going to ask me techincal questions? Please share anything about this.

I think it is not going to be technical. But this is just my guess based on my experience, still I will suggest be prepared to defend whatever you have written in your CV. All the best.

I had the first interview about 3weeks ago and just got an invitation to the second interview with Stefanie Montevirgen and Christina Henri. What do they usually ask in the second interview?Are they going to ask me techincal questions? Please share anything about this.
Good luck with your interview!

May I ask did you receive the invitation today? I had my first round on April 13, but haven't heard anything ever since..

Stefanie and Christina?...In all likelihood, it wont be technical. Who did you interview with for the round 1?

Stefanie and Christina?...In all likelihood, it wont be technical. Who did you interview with for the round 1?

Thank you. That's good to know. An Indian student Shivesh Gupta interviewed me for round 1.

Could you please tell me what the first interview is all about?
The first interview is techinical. Read heard on the street and the book with green cover. What's your major? The interviewer will ask questions based on your background and pick up the questions from books.

How important are the interviews? Also, how much do they take to communicate the outcomes? Anyone heard from them for 3rd round?

Back