• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Need URL to show intraday historical price action

This question was asked some time ago but the links provided then are no longer good so I'm asking again.

I want to be able to link to either a chart or a raw data page for any symbol/date combination.
For example, if I want to see the intraday price action for AAPL on November 3, 2015, I want a URL I can click such as:

Default title | Domain.com

and then I can see either a chart or the raw price action data. Chart form is preferred.

Can someone share such a URL with me? I've tried the major chart sites and can't find anything like this that shows just one day's historical data. I know I could buy tick databases but I want a link to another website that already outputs the intraday data. I want my code to offer up a link whereby I can simply click the link to see what happened with a ticker on a given historical date. Seems so simple but I can't find any current site offering such a view into a past date.

Thanks.

Back