• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

New Quantnetter from Stevens Institute of Technology

jovee

newbie Quantner
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I think this forum is awesome and wish I had come across it last year. I am a software engineer working for an Energy Trading company in NJ. I have been a code monkey for 10 years now. I graduated with a BS in Electrical Engineering and another BS in Comp Sci from Binghamton University (SUNY). As of last year I am a part time grad student at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Just wanted to clarify...I am a masters student in the Financial Engineering program....specifically the Technology in Information Modeling track.

Anyone else out there doing FE at SIT ?

Just wanted to clarify...I am a masters student in the Financial Engineering program....specifically the Technology in Information Modeling track.

Anyone else out there doing FE at SIT ?

I'm currently a student at SIT (B.S. - Physics/M.S. - Applied Mathematics) I'm taking FE courses as my applied math electives; however, have been unable to decide if FE is right for me as of now.

-Dan

What is your current impression of Stevens FE program? I'm interested in pursuing their option as it provides a distance learning TMI option. Thank you

Back