• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Next step , after a Mathematics bachelor.

Hello to all..
I just graduate , from a bachelor in Mathematics .
And now i am searching for my next step. I am interested in financial engineering, but i dont know wich is the better way to continue my studies.
My first thought is to do a master in Financial Engineering , but i would like to make a good choice.
First of all , i would like to inform me if a bachelor in Mathematics , is a good background for this field?
Also , i would like to know , if it is better to do a master in England or in U.S?
Thanks in Advance..

agree with Andy.

+ you`d better decide ASAP what type of work in interesting for you. "Quant" or "FinEng" is very abstract definition. There are different tasks inside Quant job and they require different skills. Value of MFE degree is really questionable.

Back