• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Night or Weekend Math Courses?

I am looking for math courses offered at night or on the weekend. I am looking in particular for either an ODE class or stochastic processes class. I searched all over for something but couldn't find one. Does anyone know of anything?

If you really want to understand math and not just have an overview, you need lectures, home work, assessments, exams.
Solutions with reading books and watching videos is not quite good.
Try to find Open Universities Programs with assessments and exams.
I hope you know what is Open University Program.

If you really want to understand math and not just have an overview, you need lectures, home work, assessments, exams.
Solutions with reading books and watching videos is not quite good.
Try to find Open Universities Programs with assessments and exams.
I hope you know what is Open University Program.

OUP is excellent choice too, but I think you don't have to be so dismissive towards OCW either. Lots of courses, including 18.03, offer lecture notes, as well as homework (i.e. psets) and midterm and final exams, oftentimes together with solutions. Moreover, usually it is possible to find these materials for different terms of the same course, so working more on that front could probably somewhat compensate for the fact that there is no one to review you work (on the other side, there exist forums etc., especially for lower division courses, where one could discuss with fellow learners). Now, experience like OUP is certainly more immersive, but OUP costs money and OCW is free; so there are trade-offs with any approach.

While I may be able to learn the material on my own, I think it looks better to an admission board to actually have the class and grade.
As for the open ac and london international, I couldn't find any of the courses I was looking for.

Back