• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYC temporal/visit accommodations

Hi everyone,

I'm planning a trip (4th week of august) to NYC in order to visit Baruch, NYU, Columbia and CMU (both campuses: NYC and Pitts.) and I would love to hear any recommendations about accommodations.

Thanks.

I will let you rent my couch for 50$ per night lol Best deal in NYC and optimum location to all the schools. 5 mins from Baruch walk... 7 mins from NYU subway, 13 mins to Columbia. 10 mins to the street.

check craigslist. you can stay in hoboken or newport areas also. .they are just 10 minutes from baruch or nyu

If Joy is serious, I'll take his offer instead of using CL and potentially dealing with drug addicts and weirdo.
Sleep is overrated so you only need something to crash a few hours at night. Convenience is everything.

Stay away from Joy! The word on the street is that he is quite weird as well.

I will let you rent my couch for 50$ per night lol Best deal in NYC and optimum location to all the schools. 5 mins from Baruch walk... 7 mins from NYU subway, 13 mins to Columbia. 10 mins to the street.

Buddy, stop hustling your couch. A hostel cost less than 50$ and you get a bed plus continental breakfast. A customer review of Joy's couch: "... Don't rest your head on the right side of the couch. It has a funny smell to it. Also, I woke up the next day with severe neck and lower back pain."

True story.

Stay away from Joy! The word on the street is that he is quite weird as well.

Buddy, stop hustling your couch. A hostel cost less than 50$ and you get a bed plus continental breakfast. A customer review of Joy's couch: "... Don't rest your head on the right side of the couch. It has a funny smell to it. Also, I woke up the next day with severe neck and lower back pain."

True story.

My couch is a precious commodity.The location and price is unbeatable.

It's funny, that you talk about my couch "smelling" considering you spend 95% of the day on it. LoL

The only warning I would give Alfredo about sleeping on the couch is your sleep-crying/walking, but I can lock the door and provide earplugs to save him the agony.

Back