• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU Poly Ranking??

Hi all​

I have got admits from Rutgers MQF program and NYU-Poly. Please suggest me which one do you find better?
I could not find the ranking of NYU-Poly. However it has better location. On the other hand, Rutgers MQF has good ranking but is way expensive than other univs.​
Feel free to chip in with your comments​
Thanks​

Hey Joy. Just considering my options. Please suggest me something between these two univs. Whats your pick on Poly?

I suggest you contact current NYU-Poly students... see if the connection with NYU helps in terms of job hunting...
Also, I remember looking into CMU's class profiles and one girl transferred from NYU-Poly to CMU... don't know her reasons but you should ask her.

NYU Poly to CMU. Thats kind of strange. Will try to get in contact with her. thanks

Even I was finding it difficult to get more info on NYU poly.
Anuj can you share placement statistics of NYU Poly.

The site doesn't say much about it. Though I have heard from someone that they have nearly 80% overall placements for all the courses. No stats for FE in particular. You heading to Poly?

Looks like NYU Poly is supported by its location...other details about NYU poly are sketchy..
Also heard that FRE Dept. has a lot of students?

Hi all​
I have got admits from Rutgers MQF program and NYU-Poly. Please suggest me which one do you find better?​
I could not find the ranking of NYU-Poly. However it has better location. On the other hand, Rutgers MQF has good ranking but is way expensive than other univs.​
Feel free to chip in with your comments​
Thanks​
Hey hi! :) can you tell me how is NYU-poly?I've a choice between George mason university at virginia and NYU-poly.Which do you think I should opt for?

Back