• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Fordham MSQF Official 2023 Fordham MSQF Program discussion

jversaci

Admission Director
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let you know we are still accepting applications for this Fall 2023. Our Round 3 Deadline is March 17th.

Fordham will be hosting an MSQF information session on March 8th and you will be able to learn about our program and hear from Admissions, Faculty, Advising, Career Development, and Current Students. You can register at this link here

If you have questions feel free to post here as well.

Hi @jversaci,
Thank you for joining and posting on QuantNet.
For those unable to attend the info session, would a recorded version be posted online?
I know a lot of applicants get their research done through google searches which lead to forum like QuantNet so any info you and your team can share here would benefit everyone. A lot of questions about Fordham seems to evolve around admission status, career services, students feedback so it seems there is huge demand for those info.

Hello,

May I ask if you have any placement statistics for 2022? I'm an international student and wanted to know my chances of staying in the US after the program.
Thank you!

Hi @jversaci,
Thank you for joining and posting on QuantNet.
For those unable to attend the info session, would a recorded version be posted online?
I know a lot of applicants get their research done through google searches which lead to forum like QuantNet so any info you and your team can share here would benefit everyone. A lot of questions about Fordham seems to evolve around admission status, career services, students feedback so it seems there is huge demand for those info.
Hello,

There will be a recording of the session. We do encourage you to sign-up for the event, so if you are unable to attend we can send it to you properly.

During the session, we will be covering from most of these more in detail and can answer more specific questions. Feel free to also sign up for one on one Finance Coffee Chats here. It can be a conversation with Admissions or with a current student.

Also we will be having some current student posting on this thread so you can hear more from them about their experience.

Back