• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Official start of the MS MFE Program

Hello there!

This may sound like a silly question. When is the official start of course?

Cheers.

Oh great! I don't have to sleep in the airport. It should be within the 30 days bracket. Since I am attending the refresher for LA, I don't know if refreshes are considered start of course.

Cheers.

Sangroid,

Taking refresher courses is considered to be pre - marticulation. The firsy day of classes is, as Andy posted, Aug 30

Jimmy

First day of school for Fall 2006

I tried to look for an academic calendar that tells the starting date of this semester...well, no luck. :oops:

Does anyone know when the official first day of class is for our program for Fall 2006?

oops, how embarassing... :roll:
I guess this shows how not in-tuned I am: never listen, never look, and ask old questions ](*,)

But the good thing is...people like me can always ask Andy! :-

Back