• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Oxford MCF 2024

I have recently accepted my offer to study Oxford MCF next year, and I am wondering whether anyone else here is in the same position? If so, please feel free to reach out before we start!

Congrats @shaps
If you please can add your profile and timelines to the Tracker, you will be able to see other people with admits to Oxford MCF program.
By next year, you mean Sep 2024?
You can read more about the Oxford MCF program, reviews, admission stats here

Congratulations @shaps! I'll also be joining the program this September. It would be great if we could discuss things before the course starts!

Congratulations @shaps! I'll also be joining the program this September. It would be great if we could discuss things before the course starts!
Congrats. Did you have any update for your pending Tracker from LSE, etc? Would be great if you can update them and change the Oxford from Accepted to Enrolled.
Did you also read the recent reviews for Oxford yet? Pretty informative.

Congrats. Did you have any update for your pending Tracker from LSE, etc? Would be great if you can update them and change the Oxford from Accepted to Enrolled.
Did you also read the recent reviews for Oxford yet? Pretty informative.
Thanks, I just updated it. There is no "withdrew" option in the tracker, so I'm leaving the Toronto, Waterloo ones as is.

Congratulations also! It's great to find someone else starting the course, I've dropped you a PM.

Back