• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

PoliMi

Which of these universities is the most famous abroad ( has bigger reputation )?
1- Paris-Sacly University
2- Sorbonne University
3- Politecnico di Milano
4- Ecole Polytechnique
5-Boccono University
( I have to choose between french and italian universities).
Thanks in advance

They are all reputable but honestly I think the vast majority of people in the UK/USA wont have heard of any of them. Ecole poly probably comes up the most in quant finance

Difficult; The only one I know in this area I vaguely know is Bocconi.
How did you arrive at this list in the fist place?
I searched on google the best MSc in quantitative finance in France/Italy and the universities I previously mentionned were the ones to repeatedly come up.

I searched on google the best MSc in quantitative finance in France/Italy and the universities I previously mentionned were the ones to repeatedly come up.
hmmm
There's probably not a university on the planet that doesn't offer such a course.. On my coffee break I found
(caveat: I am not an expert in schools).

1. Best schools for Finance in Europe – QS Rankings 2021​

Last edited:
hmmm
There's probably not a university on the planet that doesn't offer such a course.. On my coffee break I found
(caveat: I am not an expert in schools).

1. Best schools for Finance in Europe – QS Rankings 2021​

I forgot to mention that I'm talking about quantitative finance ( mathematical engineering), not corporate finance

Have u searched on QN??

Have u searched on QN??

Yes I did sir but no significant results

Last edited:
Back